Wednesday, November 5, 2008

same old, except new shoes!


I think this was the outfit I wore in my first post! Except that I got a new pair of shoes to wear with it. This is probably my favorite style of shoe right now - very high heels, a little bit of a platform, and open-toed. I bought a bright red pair almost exactly like this last week! I also bought this purse this week. My patchwork purse that I made in pinks and browns has been so well-used this summer that it actually has a small hole in it, so I've been on a quest to find a replacement. The trend right now in purses is HUGE and lots of buckles and such, and shiney is very in right now. I hate all of that! This purse is nice and simple, on the biggish side but not huge by any stretch, and has very little in the way of hardware. Perfect!

1 comment:

Katie Keisler said...

I like this outfit! Very colorful but the neutrals keep it looking basic - very nice!

I follow "What I Wore Today" blog too, and have been inspired to try new outfits etc, also! I have not taken pics of mine yet, but I really enjoy seeing everyone elses styles too!