Sunday, November 9, 2008

LOVE these shoes!



I got these shoes because I knew they'd drive my husband wild - and they sure did! I wore them to church this morning and paired them with a very conservative dress and my little mini-trench coat and a grown-up looking purse. I think the whole look was great! Oh, I had a black flower pony-tail holder, too, to dress up my ponytail a bit. (I've been wearing my glasses the last several days because I've had a cold and my eyes are always more sensitive when I'm sick.)

2 comments:

Katie Keisler said...

I love your blog! I have a similar blog where I post what I wear each day - I am working really hard to become more "fashionable!" :-)

It looks like you are doing the same!! Your blog is inspiring!!

Have a great week!

Katie

V said...

I like this look on you!