Tuesday, November 25, 2008

another "love it!"


This outfit was great - its not the best picture, though. The top I'm wearing has lace along the v-neck and the scarf has lace stitching all over it. I thought this outfit struck the perfect balance between sweet and business-like. I had been searching for a nice pair of basic khakis for several weeks and had not planned on getting a pair with pinstripes, but I really like these. Though my hubby said, "Wow, the alternating dark and light stripes make the fabric almost three-dimensional looking." to which I snarkily replied, "Yeah, I really want to add more depth to my thighs!"

1 comment:

Katie Keisler said...

You look so "sexy sophisticate"! The hair up with the glasses make you look super intelligent! I love this outfit - quite possibly your best yet!

Hey - did you see I pass along my "award" to you! (see my blog)