Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday outfit!


Today was my 29th birthday. I've been down about my birthday all week - I don't want to be almost 30, I'm not ready to give up being young and cute, my baby turns three years old this week and I'm just feeling very yuck about getting older. HOWEVER, I decided to try a new look to help me feel fun and young and cute - and it worked pretty well! I've always loved the look of dresses over jeans, but always felt like it added too much bulk to my frame. However, this combo works pretty well, I think! I used to wear this dress without pants under it, but it is uber-short! I actually felt better about it with the pants on, too. I love the wide neckline on it, too. I would have liked to have worn some super-high heels, but hubby and I went to an art museum today and I didn't want to walk around for a few hours in shoes that would make me sore... these boots are actually incredibly comfortable so they were a good choice.

No comments: