Tuesday, November 11, 2008

more coat pictures

Today I wore my coat again! I realized, though, that yesterday I neglected to post a picture of the back of the jacket. It has some nice detailwork on the back...

I did actually have a few doubts about the coat today. I didn't get a single comment on it all day and it made me wonder if its a little more on the "dated" rather than "retro cool" side. I love, love, love the length of it and I wear red fairly often so I do like it...

I will sheepishly admit that my outfit was picked solely on the fact that it matched my coat pretty well. LOL Also, I have three loads of clean laundry to put away, so it seemed like everything else needed something that was not put away and/or would have to be ironed. Notice the red boots - I picked these up yesterday at a thrift store before I got home and opened the package that had my coat. It was a pleasent surprise that they match so well! However, after wearing them together today, it felt a little too matchy-matchy so I don't know that I'll wear them together again.

1 comment:

Katie Keisler said...

I like the coat. It looks more "Audrey Hepburny" from the back than from the front... but it's still cute! Maybe it's because it's a little longer than a tea length coat, but a little shorter than a trench coat...

But overall I like it a lot! The read is a great color!