Friday, November 7, 2008

meh



You know, this is a very comfy dress, and I thought it looked good on me - but after seeing these pictures I am not as thrilled with it. I actually bought it to wear in a play and it wasn't quite what I wanted - I was looking for a housedress type of dress with a drab print. This fit the bill, except the neckline is a bit plunging. I paired it with this cardigan to go to work this morning, then ditched the cardigan for the rest of the day. I think since its an empire waist style, my real waist gets lost and it makes me look quite a bit heavier. But, hey! Now I know not to buy any more empire waist dresses!

1 comment:

Nana Erin said...

Before I read your commentary I was thinking "what a cute dress!". lol. I STILL like it. ;)

Maybe it was the cardigan over it that trew you off? I don't know, but I think it's a great dress.