Wednesday, April 14, 2010

what a week!

I've been working on taxes all week and thus have been crazy-stressed and worried. I haven't been able to eat much this week, so I think my first week of the Fit Into Your Skinny Shorts challenge will be pretty successful. I just wish I'd lost weight by hitting the gym instead of the taxes.

I really liked this outfit! Maybe its because I wear black so much, but wearing white was kind of exciting today! I love the crisp white headband and the crisp white shirts and the kicky white sandals... I do wish that I didn't have such a huge melon head, though - I don't wear headbands as often as I'd like to because of it. I feel like it accentuates my giant forehead. But, other than that I liked the whole ensemble! And, my daughter wanted to join in the picture. Since she has a broken arm (the cast is behind me) she's wearing a hand-me-down button up shirt from my son with her cute little skirt.


1 comment:

Erin said...

I think the best part was that I was wearing an identical black headband when we met at church. Telepathetic sisters!