Sunday, April 11, 2010

Church Outfit and shorts that FIT!

This was my church outfit today, a J.Jill skirt (thrifted), a camisole style top (thrifted), my favorite Seychelles shoes (thrifted), and a long necklace that I don't have any idea where I got. I think they all worked together nicely.






















And by switching out the heels for sandals and the skirt for a pair of bermuda shorts, it transitioned nicely for the afternoon. These are Dockers shorts that I got at the thrift store last week. I needed a couple pairs of shorts to get me through till I can fit into all my skinny short again, and I'm alway struggling to find shorts that are modest but stylish. I'm not even crazy modest, but I do prefer to have some shorts that do not require me to shave my bikini line first, you know?! I usually go with mid-thigh length, but I decided to give this length a try... I'm not decided on if I like it or not yet.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love this shirt so much!