Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fit Into Your Skinny Shorts challenge, week 1

Well, for an update... I lost two pounds! However, I'm guessing that this weekend I gained it all back so I'm going to have to be ultra-good all week to have continued improvement. (Too much good food and family time this weekend!)

This is the outfit I wore on Saturday to go out with my family and visit my Grandmother. I was in the mood to wear a long hippie skirt (this is an enwrapture skirt, I love them!) and then I added the top because it matched the purple in the skirt... and there was a very chilly breeze so I added the shrug. Probably the shrug was my least favorite part of the outfit, I think it looked better without - but it was just so darn chilly I couldn't go without! I also wore my wedge sandals again, I think they work better with shorter skirts, which I'll keep in mind for the future. I had washed my hair the night before and french braided it. I loved how this made my hair look when my hair was waist-length, but I'm not liking it as much with my hair the length it is now - I definitely prefer the look I get from sleeping in pincurls!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I like your hair both ways! This is definitely more hippie, though, while the pincurls are more sleek.