Friday, April 23, 2010

fit into your skinny shorts - FAIL


Yeah, this week I failed. Oh, well. I'm up half a pound from last week, but that still leaves me down a pound a half from the week before. I had my period this week, okay?! Cut me some slack! I'm back on slimfast now, it'll be okay. If I do (WHEN I do) get down to my college weight (-25 lbs from now) I'm going to chop my hair off into a pixie cut. I want it, look how freaking adorable I am with my hair all pinned up! But, I need to have the pixie body before I have the pixie cut.

I may have had a bottle of wine to drink tonight. You be the judge. But, seriously - I do look super cute with super-short hair, right? My only concern is that that I'm a bit too Rachel Maddow with short hair and glasses - I love her, but I hate being told I look like people.

1 comment:

Erin said...

durr, Sissy, her face is more sharply angular. also, you look NOTHING LIKE HER. pixie cuts can work for any one (who can style them, aka not me).