Friday, April 9, 2010

Fit into Your Skinny SHORTS challenge


I participating in the Fit Into Your Skinny Pants challenge - but since we're coming up on summer I want to get back into my skinny shorts! Here are the before pics, and they aren't very flattering! It was freezing cold outside this morning, too, as you can probably tell from my body language and expression.

These shorts are from Old Navy and are a size 4. I love them so much I have them in two colors, and I'll be so happy to be wearing them again this summer!

I'm using www.fitday.com to track my calories in and out each day. I'm starting at 147.2 lbs, and I'd like to get back under 130 by June 1st. I'm setting up my exercise, too. I'm going to be really good about doing my HIIT walk/run with my dog at least 4-5 mornings a week, do my hardcore weightlifting 2-3 times a week, and try to do 3-4 other workouts: cycling, hiking, aerobics, yoga, etc.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(i followed your link from WWWYG.)

i just wanted to say i have those exact shorts and i loveed them so much, i got them in 3 colors! ha!

Erin said...

I think you have every single muscle tensed up because of the cold, Sissy!

Lisa said...

You look like you're freezing! Those sound like great goals. I'm doing the challenge too and look forward to seeing your progress. When it's not so cold out you'll look awesome in those shorts!