Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Again, like it

Again, I like this, but I'm not IN LOVE with it by any means. This is one of my favorite tops - its from Old Navy. The skirt was thrifted and its... okay. I'm not sure if I think its not flattering or I just don't like the size I'm at right now. I rarely wear more than one necklace, but I went with two that both have hematite in them and liked the way it looked - especially with a black and gray outfit. You can see the second-day pincurl leftovers - lovely soft waves that give my hair lots of body!

My hair will look a bit different from now on - I've gone back to henna-ing it as of today. I did a henna color treatment on it and now its got very warm tones with red highlights in the sun. I love it! (I did it after the picture was taken, you'll hopefully be able to see a difference next time I post.)





1 comment:

Erin said...

I think it's the skirt. For some reason, it doesn't make your legs look as awesome as they are. But the top, with the necklaces, SWEET!