Monday, March 1, 2010

Master Thrifting


I have seriously become a Master Thrifter the last couple of years! I found two gorgeous sweaters, a beautiful sweater dress, and a vintage slip this weekend. This was one of the sweaters, and I really love it. I need to find some way to make it a little more exciting, but its good for times when I need to look more professional. Though I probably shouldn't pair it with skinny tight-ass jeans again, especially when I'm giving a presentation at local PTA meetings. (oops!) I did get one comment from someone I was meeting for the first time, but who gets emails from me through the system, about how she wouldn't have guessed I was "so young!" I don't think I am that young, though - I'm 30. Not old, mind you, but not a youngun' anymore. You know? This sweater is a B. Moss, the jeans are A.N.A., and the I have no idea what the boots are and am too lazy to go dig them out of the closet now... I'm loooking awfully hippy in this picture, but I'm working on it. I hit the gym this morning and am working on loosing weight.

By the way, how in the world do those of you in glasses get pictures without glare on the lenses? (Erin at Work With What You've Got, I'm looking at you!) I have the anti-reflective coating on mine, but it doesn't seem to make much difference!

1 comment:

The Queen of Fifty Cents said...

Fabbo sweater, and a really nice color for you!