Sunday, March 7, 2010

LOVE these shoes!


So, the shoes really make this outfit. The dress is from Fashion Bug, I'm wearing thigh-high hose, a black leather jacket when I was outside, and carrying a black leather purse. But, the shoes, oh! the shoes! I got them at a thrift store on Friday for $2, and I don't think they'd ever been worn. They are a little tight on me, but I'm hoping they'll loosen up a bit with some wear. Since I wear a lot of black and gray, these will match tons of my outfits! they are more of a winter and fall style shoe, but I'm hoping to get to wear them a few more times before the weather really gets warmed up.










By the way, I did henna on my hair yesterday and it was quite a flop. Usually I get a really nice warm red sheen when I henna my hair, but this time it turned out as a warm dark brown - maybe half a shade darker and a touch warmer than my natural color. I like the color fine, but am bummed I don't have my sassy red highlights.

No comments: