Friday, March 12, 2010

Love the pictures!


Okay, I'm convinced - I will be doing my pictures outdoors if at all possible from now. Just the difference between the last pictures and these is astounding.

I like this outfit - the top is made from a '30s reproduction fabric, the brand is Vintage DCC Missy and my mom got it for me at a thrift store. The jeans are from Old Navy, and the boots are Laredo. The denim jacket is Halogen, and it was thrifted, too. Its too small to button up, I think it looks okay not buttoned, but maybe it just looks to everyone like I'm wearing a too-small-coat?




I wore my hair up in a messy bun with one of the gorgeous hairsticks my husband makes (and we sell on our Etsy shop!) and with a fake piece that has blue hair. It matches my hair perfectly, everytime I wear it people who know me freak out a little about me having blue hair. What's funny is that people are so shocked, but when my kids were little I did have pink and blue ends on my hair! Since I'm working now I don't anymore.


























No comments: