Friday, March 12, 2010

Job Interview

So, I have a job interview on Monday for a job I really want! Its for an event coordinator at a local (huge) university. My mom works in another department at the University and she says the event coordinators that her department hires are always young fashionable women. I'm hoping this outfit will fit the bill! Its shiny black slacks, a tuxedo jacket with shiny black trim, a tight gray shirt (no collar, runching on the sides), and black heels. My sister says I should wear the heels I wore to church on Sunday instead, and I can't decide if they would draw too much attention. I'm hoping that this outfit says stylish and sophisticated, my husband liked it but said it was almost too sexy, and it does have fitted trousers and a fitted jacket - but there's basically no skin showing anywhere... what do you think?







1 comment:

Erin said...

David just thinks YOU'RE too sexy!