Tuesday, March 30, 2010

from frumpy to fabulous!


When I woke up this morning I felt so frumpy and dumpy. I'm one of those women who gains and looses the same 10-15 lbs every few months, and sadly I'm at the higher end right now. UGH. So, to make myself feel better I put on one of my absolute favorite outfits, and luckily I'd slept in foam curlers last night so my hair looked great, too. Whew! I feel a lot better now! Its warm but crazy windy today, so now that I'm home from work I've changed the skirt out for jeans since I'm taking my son to his first t-ball practice. I'm really, really hoping the Barenaked Ladies album arrives via UPS before we leave to go to practice!

Yesterday I trimmed my bangs, and I'm actually kind of liking them. I always wore bangs growing up (I have a freaking huge forehead), but my husband says he hates bangs. However, he tells me how cute they are on me pretty often, so I guess he's either gotten used to them or decided I'm the exception to the rule. Anyway, I've been wearing my bangs long and side-swept, and this is a bit of a bolder look - but I think I like it!


2 comments:

Erin said...

Disregard the crazy lady! She's cute all the time, to the point that it can be annoying...oh, the burden that sisters have to bear. *falls and rests on her fainting couch*

Nana Erin said...

"I'm one of those women who gains and looses the same 10-15 lbs every few months"

Ugh me too, me too. But you LOOK Gorgeous.