Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dancing the night away


On Friday night the kids, my sister, and I went to a local bluegrass jamboree and it was so much fun! We danced and danced and danced and had a great time! I wore this sweater dress (another thrifting find!) and these leggings/thigh highs that Erin gave me because they didn't work for her. They definitely rolled down unless I wore my garter belt - but it was fun to go out dancing wearing garters! I was trying to show them off in this picture, but my daughter had to jump in - somehow garterbelts are little less sexy when worn by a woman with a 4 year old hanging on her leg. I'm not really sure what I think of these leggings that leave part of the foot exposed... I can't decide if they're too close to stirrup pants! They were comfy, though.


No comments: