Thursday, March 4, 2010

Another thrifting succes!


So, if you're wondering why 90% of my outfits the last few weeks have been boots, skinny jeans, and sweaters - this is why! This is what my yard has looked like since mid-December. BUT, its supposed to get into the 60s next week, so maybe I'll actually see grass again soon. And then I might get to wear skirts, dresses, and high heels more often! These are truly ugly snowboots, btw, but my other black boots got a hole in them (I got them for $4 at Goodwill last year and wore them constantly this winter, so I definitely got my money's worth!) so I'll be wearing these until the snow melts. My usual A.N.A. jean leggings, a nice lacy camisole top (thrifted, Rampage), and a wonderful soft, warm orange sweater (thrifted, J. Crew) that I just got this weekend. The ugly boots are from Walmart. I am wearing an awesome necklace my sister made me - a snitch!

1 comment:

Erin said...

the prettiest piece of orange clothing I've ever seen! as in, I actually like it and think it IS pretty!