Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hmmmm....


I got several compliments on this outfit, but I'm not sure how much I liked it. The pink plus a cutesy sweater was almost too much, I think. My day turned out kind of craptastic, I went out to lunch with my mom and grandmother and my kids (which was lovely!) but when we came out of the restaurant it was pouring rain - which meant I didn't get to go to the outdoor quilt show I was excited about all week, and I didn't get to go for a bike ride, either. My mom and I went thrifting instead and I found NOTHING. What a bummer!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I think you look cute. My only suggestion would be to add a belt in a complementing color (turquoise or yellow or even just white). I'm just a sucker for anything belted. :)

I'm sorry your day got rained on. That stinks. Hopefully this week will be a good one and make it up to you!

Jen said...

Thanks for the suggestion - I need to make myself wear belts more often, but I have a super-extreme hourglass figure and I always feel like belts accentuate how big my hips are in proportion to my waist. Weird, I know! I need to get over it and wear belts!

Erin said...

I like the little sweater! A skinny belt in white or pink would be neat, but I like it just as it is. You little cutie!!