Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall transition


I got this dress this summer in NYC at a closeout store, the label says "Oleg Cassini Collection" but if that is true I would be shocked beyond belief! Anyway, I wore it a lot this summer and now that the weather is cooling off I figured out a way to take it into fall by adding a fitted long-sleeve top over it. As a bonus, it makes it work appropriate by covering all the cleavage this dress shows! I know its not the most flattering cut - the empire waist hits right at the widest point on my torso, but its really and truly as comfy as a nightgown while looking professional so I will continue to wear it occasionally. Probably pairing it with heels would slim out my silhouette but my feet were still sore from all the walking in 4-inch heels I did yesterday! I'm still obsessed with this flower fascinator from Target, I think I'll be wearing it a lot this fall!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Like I told you last night, I think it looks GREAT!