Monday, January 18, 2010

Re-inspired!

So, my sister started a fashion blog and has re-inspired me to start blogging about fashion again!

First of all, here's her blog - go check it out!

Secondly, probably my biggest fashion-related change the past few months has been getting new glasses! I have these glasses in red and in black, and I think I'm going to give up contacts for awhile.


No, I don't normally go all-red like in this picture! This was taken Christmas Eve and I'd just gotten the red scarf as a gift. And, the awesome tree necklace - which my sister made for me. (We have an Etsy shop at www.birnamgrove.com - you should check that out, too!

I also have to say that I will also start featuring some of my daughter's awesome outfits on this blog. She's four years old and has amazing fashion sense - much more adventurous than mine!

No comments: