Friday, January 22, 2010

Housedress




So, on days when I'm in at-home mode, I alternate between housedresses and track suits. I much prefer wearing a housedress, though - so much cuter! My definition of a housdress is a non-confining dress that is long enough to not be obscene while I'm bending over to pick stuff up off the floor while I'm cleaning. I find dresses to meet this standard at thrift shops fairly often, so I usually only pay about $4/dress. I got this one a few weeks ago and today was the first time I wore it. Its actually quite a pretty dress, and I could easily pair it with heels and wear it to work during the summer! But since its winter now, I wore a sweater/shrug with it for most of the day:
And I also wore my hair up in a bun using one of the fabulous hairsticks my husband made me! You can buy them on our Etsy shop.

No comments: