Thursday, January 28, 2010

My go-to winter outfit



Warm sweater, skinny jeans, and boots are my favorite outfit this winter! I wore the outfit on the left yesterday and the outfit on the right today... even though I always get compliments on the red and other colored sweater, I felt like the outfit was too boring, so today I tried to add a little excitement with a big necklace and funky hairdo. I'm not sure if I succeeded - it still felt a little boring (especially paired with a gray wool peacoat), but I did get several compliments on my outfit today.

Any suggestions on how to further spice up the sweater and skinny jeans combo?


I bought this necklace at a local arts and crafts festival and I looooove it. It matches this sweater particularly well!

And I did two buns in my hair, held in place with maple hair prongs:

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love baby buns! Sigh...I miss them most now that I have short hair.