Saturday, May 1, 2010

Master Thrifter

I so rock - on Friday I had awesome luck at the thrift store! I found a gorgeous purse for Library Girl (my sister), I got an absolutely gorgeous Ann Taylor Loft Dress in perfect condition, and I got this rockin' purse that I love so much I had to switch all my stuff to it the moment I got out to the car!

The outfit is one I've worn before, and I love it. The headband got me several compliments from strangers throughout the day.























Oh, and a brief update on the Fit Into Your Skinny Shorts challenge - I didn't even weigh myself Friday morning... I was not on-plan this week and I know I didn't loose any weight. But, we've had a warm weekend and pulling more shorts out of my closet to try on was definitely the push I needed to get hard-core. We're going to the beach in five weeks. If I can loose about 15 lbs in that amount of time, I'm going to treat myself to a pixie cut right before we leave for the beach. I'm excited!

2 comments:

C said...

Great purse, I wish I was so lucky when I thrift.

http://workwithwhatyouvegot.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

I've found that thrifting is a "learned skill" - I didn't use to have such good luck, it took a lot of practice!