Friday, May 7, 2010

dressed in 10 minutes!



Today I ended up getting dressed in 10 minutes, including makeup and hair. Obviously, my hair needs basically no attention now, which is a huge timesaver! I felt very chic, even though I'd been rushed. (I had to take my son to the doctor for a strep test and the opening they had available meant we had to leave within 10 minutes of me getting off the phone, and I was still in my nightgown!)










I love this skirt, even though its a juniors, so it doesn't nip in at the waist enough. As long as I don't tuck in my shirt you can't tell, though. These are also my hands-down favorite shoes so far this spring. I have just enough southern culture in me that I really struggle in the spring - I don't feel good about wearing light shoes before Memorial Day (silly, I know), and since these are black with white accents they go with most of my summer-y outfits, too.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I think I might actually start beating you. With this hair, you are TOO STYLISH! GRRRRRRR. No fair, sissy, no fair.