Sunday, February 28, 2010

New Church Dress



I got this dress because it seems I've got tons and tons of sleeveless dresses and very few long sleeved dresses. (Btw, yes, I know the full outfit shot is an awful picture - I was in a hurry this morning!) I'm shamelessly in love with wrap dresses and this one falls nicely on me. I got it at a thrift store and its a Walmart brand dress, even though usually I try to stick to nicer brands I just couldn't resist. The v-neck is a bit deep for church, so I put it over a lacy slip and I think it looked quite nice. The necklace I'm wearing was my Mother's Day present last year - its a silver figurine of a mother, father, and two children - perfect! Looking at the full-length picture I'm thinking I may need to shorten the dress - it would look cute hitting just about the knee, wouldn't it? I'm still LOVING my nude fishnet thigh-highs. Seriously, they are one million percent more comfortable than pantyhose, and more stylish, I think. Believe it or not, I wore flats today. I love these flats:

1 comment:

Erin said...

You were so itty bitty short today in flats! You wear high heels, not flats...have you been replaced by a pod person?