Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Dress


Ross was having a crazy good sale a few weeks ago and I walked out of there with 5 dress for under $30. This was one of them. I like it. It definitely draws attention to my fuller figure, but it has a nice slightly retro sexy vibe, too - but not too over the top for church! My mom gave me this necklace for Valentine's Day, and these shoes drive my husband crazy every time I wear them. Also, I've said it before and I'll say it again - why would anyone wear pantyhose when nude fishnet thigh highs are an option? They are so much cuter and make me feel a lot sexier than hose ever did!








2 comments:

Erin said...

You looked gorgeous today! Very Mad Men. Face it, Sissy, you are the HOTNESS.

Melissa said...

Holy. Cow. You look amazing!!! Why didn't I know about this sale at Ross?!