Thursday, December 11, 2008

do my shoulders look fat in this?!


So, I'm very into weight-lifting. I've been lifting since June and I do hardcore weight lifting - not barbie dumbells. I'm talking 115 lb barbell squats, doing rows with 25 lb dumbells in each arm, 80 lb lat pulldowns... so, pretty serious. And I LOVE the definition I have in my shoulders and arms now. (I'm slightly less thrilled with my big muscular thighs, but I think as I loose more bodyfat I'll be happier with them.) Anyway, usually I like the way clothes look now that my shoulders are wider than my hips, BUT this shirt really makes me look boxy and huge-shouldered. I love the fun, funky print and I especially liked pairing it with my fun galoshes... but I'm just not sure if its really flattering to my upper-body shape... I'll have to ponder this one.

Sorry I haven't been updating as frequently! With Christmas approaching, my time is getting divided up more than usual - I make a lot of the Christmas gifts we give each year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hate to admit it, but yes, they do look a bit big in that shirt.